Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've started painting again!!!

 I've loved painting since I was in high school and took my first painting class. It's always been my me time, and now with the encouragement of my wonderful husband I've started to carve out time at the end of the night to paint! I've even started listing some on Etsy -- Here's  My store!!  I'm hoping to use any funds made to help purchase medical equipment for my son Chance, I'd like to get him a mount for his wheelchair to hold his ipad for school, and also a Kidwalk walker since insurance has denied us multiple times. I really hope this helps! Below are a few of my favorite paintings I've done. 



1 comment:

  1. Painting is a great way to relax. I don't paint, I color. I think I have more crayons than anyone I know. I started following you today, please follow me back at http://atmycounter.blogspot.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete